Saturday, October 29, 2016

Craigslist Posting Service Faq:

QUESTION: Do I need to provide my own Phone Verified Accounts (PVA)?

ANSWER: No. We will use our own PVAs to post your ads. This saves you money.

QUESTION: What does "GHOSTING" mean?
ANSWER: A ghosted ad is one that is posted but never goes up on the website. We do not charge you for ghosted ads. We will Re-Post any Ghosted Ad for Free of Cost.

QUESTION; What does "FLAGGING" mean?
ANSWER: Flagging means that your ad was visible on the website. However, the website took the ad down after a period of time. This is usually caused by competitors reporting ads as SPAM. With Our Craigslist Posting Service We guarantee No Flagging.

QUESTION: What days of the week do you post ads?
ANSWER: We provide Craigslist Posting Service seven (7) days a week.

QUESTION: How many ads can be posted daily?
ANSWER: We post ads manually and we can post minimum 10 ads per day per client and maximum 500 ads per day per client.

QUESTION: How will I know if my ads have been posted and are visible on the website?
ANSWER: At the end of each day, our Craigslist and Backpage poster experts will send you an e-mail with a report attached showing you where to go and view your ads.

QUESTION: Do I have to create my own ads and titles?
ANSWER: In the start we need 10-15 different Titles and Bodies for your Craigslist Posting Campaign and after that we will write new content for you for Free of cost.

QUESTION: When do I have to pay for your service?
ANSWER: Full payment is required when you place your order.

QUESTION: Once I have paid for service, when will my ads be posted?
ANSWER: Your ads will be posted within 72 hours of your order being processed.

QUESTION: How long will my ad campaign run?
ANSWER: You decide the length of your campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment